$1000 to $2000 per room
Studio to 1 bed
- Laundry Room in Community (We offer laundry services free of charge)
- Cable, Electricity, Gas, Heat, High-Speed Internet, Recycling, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Off-Street Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
The Congressional Apartments
The Congressional is ridiculously close to many of DC’s most historic landmarks. Located just a block away from the Supreme Court and just two blocks from the Capitol Building, you can literally walk to The National Mall in minutes. You won’t believe how close you are!
Our intern-only residences are newly renovated and modernized with rich hardwood floors and fully equipped modern kitchens in every suite.
The building is between Massachusetts and Pennsylvania Avenues on 2nd Street in historic Capitol Hill and 5 blocks from Union Station and Capitol South Metro station. You’ll be close to red, orange and blue line Metro access.
Fall Rates: This is the total cost of housing from August 12 - December 16, 2017
APPLY FOR FREE TODAY ON OUR WEBSITE
- Student-only location
- Semester rentals
- Academic community
- Resident manager
- Study lounges
- Shared one bedroom and efficiency apartments for 1-4 students
- Newly renovated with hardwood floors
- Induction cook top
- Controlled front door access
- Free laundry
- WISH social and networking events provided
- 1 block from the US Capitol,
- 1-5 blocks from the Senate/House, Library of Congress, Union Station Metro and Capitol South Metro.
- 5-10 minute walk to National Mall and Smithsonian Museums.
- Perfect for students commuting to GWU (orange, silver or blue lines), American University, or Catholic University (red line).
The Congressional: Studio Apartment
$1,000 to $2,000 per unit
The Congressional: One Bedroom Apartment
$1,000 to $2,000 per room